My name is Xiaoyuan Wang. I am an assistant professor in the School of Management and Economics of UESTC, Chengdu, China. My research interests involve (empirical) industrial organization and behavioral economics.
- Ph.D. Economics, Texas A&M University, 2009-2014
Dissertation: Essays on Consumer Behavior and Demand Analysis
Committee: Steven Wiggins (chair), Alexander Brown (co-chair), Steven Puller, Stephanie Houghton and Venkatesh Shankar.
- B.A. International Economics, Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, 2005-2009
- University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC)
– Assistant Professor, School of Management and Economics, UESTC, Sept 2014-present.
- Texas A&M University
– Student Supplemental Instruction Assistant (Tutor) , Fall 2010-Spring 2011
– Research Assistant: Economic Research Laboratory, Summer 2012-Spring 2013
– Teaching Assistant: Instructor for Principles of Economics: Macroeconomics (ECON 203), Summer 2013
– Teaching Assistant: Introduction to Econometrics (ECMT 463), Department of Economics, Fall 2013-Spring 2014
Feel free to contact me using the form below, or send an email to xwangsite (at) outlook (dot) com.